Are you wondering how to remove hard water from a water cooler or how to remove calcium deposits from refrigerator water dispenser? Do you want to know how to remove hard water stains from a plastic refrigerator or discover the best home water cooler? If the answer to all these questions is a yes, then read the blog and find it out yourself.
Removing calcium deposits can be a tough task if you don’t know how to remove hard water from a water cooler. Ensure that you clean the surface area properly and check it before using it again. We have listed below a few steps regarding how to remove the calcium deposits from the refrigerator water dispenser:
- The first step is to unplug your water cooler and add one spoon of vinegar in hot water.
- The next step is to take a clean cloth and soak it in the cleaning solution. You have to wipe the surface properly and move it over different areas of the refrigerator of a water dispenser.
- You have to pour the cleaning solution on the deposits and leave it for at least an hour to remove the calcium deposits entirely.
- Rinse and clean the calcium deposits with a dry cloth. Make certain you clean the whole area with a dry cloth as the water can leave more spots.
- You can also use a toothbrush to clean the calcium deposits thoroughly. You will need to dip it in lemon juice and brush the bristles on the spot to remove it.
- Once you do all the above steps and then rinse the area thoroughly with a clean cloth. Before reinstalling it, ensure that you let the surface area dry.
We hope the above steps help you remove the calcium deposits from the water dispenser and remove hard water from a water cooler. Ensure that you follow all the steps as it will help you remove the calcium deposits and maintain the water dispenser.
Useful Tips to Follow
- The best way to remove the hard water stains or calcium deposits is to use a water softener. It is definitely worth your investment as it will help you prevent the deposits.
- You can also use cleaning tools to clean small areas of the dispenser. This way, you will be more efficient and it will be convenient for you to remove calcium deposits.
The above tips will help you remove hard water stains and calcium deposits with ease.
Ensure that you consider all these tips and enjoy fresh water.
Know the Different Parts Of A Water Cooler
- Some of the variants of water coolers are bottled water dispensers and have a bottle of five-gallon water, whereas some of the variants are linked to the plumbing of the building. You will find it in two different models, such as bottom loading and top loading.
- If you are using a top loading water dispenser, then gravity does the work. The valve allows the water to flow out through the water cooler.
- If you are using a bottom loading dispenser, then it uses an electric pump to overcome gravity. The water will flow out either hot or cold from the bottle up. In the bottom loading dispenser, there is an extra water line that fills the reservoir when it needs to be through a sensor.
Make sure that you select a water dispenser which suits your need as you will find different variants of the water cooler in the market. We highly recommend you compare at least three to four water coolers and weigh down its pros and cons and make a wise decision.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Water Dispenser?
- A water dispenser is portable and you can move it anytime in your office or home with ease.
- You can enhance the flavor of any liquid food item like tea or soup.
- You will never get dehydrated as a water cooler supply unlimited water to you.
- Using a water cooler is convenient as it always stores cold or hot water. You just have to dispense the water.
- Using a water cooler is eco-friendly and by using it, you will minimize the waste.
- A water cooler is easy to maintain.
The above are a few benefits of using a water cooler. You can enjoy the endless supply of freshwater and stay hydrated. Don’t forget to maintain the water cooler as it prevents you from drinking contaminated water. Ensure that you clean the water cooler at least once in 8 or 9 weeks.
We hope after reading the blog you know how to remove calcium deposits from refrigerator water dispenser and the different parts of a water cooler. We have guided you on how you can maintain your water cooler and prolong the operational life of it.