Are you fed with the hard water stains or calcium deposits? Do you want to know the best water cooler dispenser? Let’s discuss how to clean a refrigerator water dispenser nozzle or how to clean a refrigerator water dispenser tray without using any chemicals. Your refrigerator water dispenser nozzle will be cleaned in no time after reading the blog.
You can clean the nozzle and the tray with just a few natural products and see the difference. It is essential that you maintain a cleaning schedule and not shift the dates as it is important to maintain the parts of the water dispenser. This blog will guide you on how to clean the tray and the nozzle of the water dispenser in just a few steps. Below we have mentioned a few steps about how to clean a refrigerator water dispenser nozzle:
- The first step is to add a half cup of vinegar or bleach in two cups of hot water. Stir it well and use a clean cotton cloth or cotton balls to clean the nozzle.
- The second step is to take a toothbrush and soak it in the cleaning solution. The toothbrush is the best tool to clean the refrigerator water dispenser nozzle. It will help you remove the calcium deposits, or any hard water spots and will also kill the bacteria.
- You have to scrub the nozzle with the toothbrush carefully and not leave any spot. Once you are done scrubbing, then clean the areas near the nozzle with the toothbrush and the cleaning solution.
- You have to leave the cleaning solution for at least thirty minutes to ensure that the calcium deposits and hard water stains are removed properly.
- Once you complete doing the scrubbing and then clean the area with either a cloth or a cotton ball. Make certain that you clean it properly and recheck once you are done with this step.
- Rinse it thoroughly and dry off the nozzle.
Make sure that you follow the above steps to clean the refrigerator water dispenser nozzle. By doing the above steps, you can remove the calcium deposits and hard water stains in no time and with ease. The nozzle will be germ-free and clean after you scrub it with vinegar and hot water. It is essential to clean the nozzle at regular intervals of time and dispense healthy water. By cleaning it, you will not only use the machine without any inconvenience but also extend the life of the machine.
How to Clean the Refrigerator Water Tray?
Have you ever cleaned the refrigerator tray with just vinegar? Don’t be so surprised as you can clean with just vinegar and remove the stains in just a few minutes. Below we have mentioned a few steps to clean the refrigerator water tray with vinegar and hot water:
- You have to remove the water tray from the refrigerator.
- The next step is to pour one cup of vinegar and three hot cups of hot water and just ensure that the cleaning solution is sufficient for the tray.
- You have to scrub the cleaning solution with a toothbrush. You have to keep the cleaning solution for at least 10 minutes on the tray.
- After keeping the solution for ten minutes, gently scrub it. This will help you remove any stains or germs.
By following the above steps, you can clean the refrigerator water tray. You can also add dish soap with hot water and vinegar. Instead of vinegar, you can also use bleach to remove the stains from the water tray. Make sure to clean the tray every once in a month, and this way, you will remove the stains and germs in just ten minutes.
Why Your Refrigerator’s Nozzle and Water Tray Should Be Cleaned?
It is essential that you clean the refrigerator’s nozzle and water tray at least once in a month. The nozzle and water tray often accumulates calcium deposits and hard water stains, so ensure that you follow a proper cleaning routine to kill the germs. You should also clean the refrigerator condenser every once in a year.
Another reason to clean the nozzle and water tray is to extend the life of your water dispenser. You should fix a date when you will clean the parts of the water dispenser as it prevents the damage. You should frequently inspect the water dispenser as this way, you will know if any part is damaged.
We hope after reading the blog, you can clean the refrigerator’s nozzle and water tray in just ten minutes without facing any hassle. Don’t forget to clean the parts of the water dispenser as it prolongs the life of the water dispenser. Ensure that you read the instruction manual if you have any queries regarding any part of the water dispenser.